In this disclaimer, we understand the following terms:
- the owner: the owner of the hosting of website
- use(s): all possible actions
- us, we, team: the entire team of editors and writers.
- you: the reader (visitor) of the website
- user: the reader (visitor) of the website
- content: all content and data on the website
By using this site, you agree to this disclaimer. The following rules appear for all the content and all uses on this website.
- The content is carefully made by us but the owner does not accept any liability for any inaccuracies.
- The owner and the team strive that the content is free of harmful elements as much as is reasonably possible. If there are inaccuracies, please consult us and we will consider to make necessary adjustments.
- The content is intended for general information purposes only. If you make decisions or actions based on the information of this website, then this is at your own risk.
- The owner is not liable for any damages, losses or other consequences that might result from the use of this website.
- The owner is not responsible for the content of this website. He gives us just a medium to provide you with information.
- The content includes references and/or hyperlinks to other websites that are not operated us. The owner gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility regarding the content, use and availability of such websites.
- Unauthorized, improper use of the content or parts of the content infringe intellectual property.
- The reproduction and publishing (parts of) the content in any form and by any means, is prohibited. Permission for use of the content must be requested in writing. Without written permission it is forbidden to use or to share our content.
- We may receive commission for purchases made through recommendations or advertisements on this website.
The different brands are sorted by their score or rating.
Allen Carr has lung cancer
Anti-tobacco crusader Allen Carr (73) is suffering from lung cancer. We know this Brit especially from his method ("Easy way to stop smoking") to quit smoking. He has sold millions of books worldwide. And many of them were able to quit smoking successfully (with or without professional help).
Carr smoked his last cigarette about 23 years ago. Previously, he was a chain smoker. He smoked daily more than 100 cigarettes, although it was in a short period of his life. His health was in a pretty bad condition and he had no other choice than to stop smoking.
According to his doctors, it is not yet clear whether the cancer is a result of his own smoking behavior or the result of years of passive smoking. His doctor declares that if Allen Carr never stopped before, he certainly died already 20 years ago.
Carr became the happiest man on earth since he stopped smoking. He wrote his personal experiences in a best-selling book.
His method consists of long therapy sessions in which the smoker gradually comes to realize that his physical and psychological well-being is in danger by the tobacco addiction.